Thursday, June 16, 2011
Time to celebrate in style with "Princess cake pops", complete with a ribbon wrapped wand & crown topper. These adorable girls ate the pops so fast that Jodi, from Makally Photography had to snap those pictures quickly!!! http://www.makally.com
Sunday, May 8, 2011
It's time to have a little fun with a nontraditional baby shower cake. This cake was designed for a mom-to-be who's having TWINS!!! I can't wait to make this style cake again! Just think of all the different dresses I could design!??
This size belly feeds about 30 people...to make it bigger I could stack it on top of a sheet cake or provide cupcake or cake pops to serve along with it.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Friday, November 19, 2010
1. Brownie- Brownies, Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, dipped in a milk chocolate. Drizzled with chocolate & topped with sprinkles.
2. Red Velvet- Red Velvet cake, cream cheese icing, dipped in white candy coating.
3. Lemon- Lemon cake, Buttercream frosting, dipped in a white candy coating, drizzled with rainbow colored non -parrells.
4. Strawberry- Strawberry cake, Vanilla Buttercream, dipped in pink candy coating, and drizzled with a dark pink coating .
5. Peanut Butter- Dark Chocolate cake, Chocolate Buttercream, crushed up Reese’s Pieces, Dipped in a Peanut Butter candy coating, topped with Reese Pieces.
6. Oreo-Chocolate cake, chocolate Buttercream, dipped in white candy coating covered in crushed Oreos.
7. Chocolate Mint- Chocolate cake, chocolate butter cream, dipped in a mint -flavored chocolate, topped with real crushed Andes mints.
8. Spice- Spice Cake, cream cheese frosting, dipped in white candy coating.
9. Carrot Cake- carrot cake, cream cheese frosting, dipped in white candy coating, drizzled with orange candy coating.
10. Toasted Coconut- Vanilla cake, buttercream, dipped in milk chocolate, covered in fresh coconut.
Min. order 2 dozen.
$2.50 quantities over 150